Friday 24 February 2012

Chocolate Tools and Handbags

I’m sorry for not posting a blog over the past couple of days, I’ve been busily adding some exciting new products to the website.

So in today’s blog I thought I’d do a quick review of two of my favourite new products.

The first is this Chocolate Tool Kit made by Baur. This miniature tool kit is made from the finest milk chocolate and the five shapes have been cleverly decorated with dark chocolate. Not only does it look great but I can assure you it tastes fantastic too! The milk chocolate has a smooth, silky and satisfying taste and will most definitely not disappoint. These scaled down versions of hammers, spanners, saws and screwdrivers would make ideal gifts for D.I.Y enthusiasts or anyone working in the trade. I also think that this gift pack would be adored by children and would make a fantastic present or party bag filler!



The next product is The Handbag of Glory from the Glorious Confections of Edward Monkton. Hopefully you will have seen many of his quirky musings on other products such as cards and mugs but he’s finally created a fantastic range of novelty chocolate.

He’s combined the two things a girl loves best handbags and of course, chocolate. His verses never fail to put a smile on my face and the chocolate is delicious too, so I instantly fell in love with this product. It’s a perfect gift for friend's birthdays, girlfriends, sisters, Aunties and with Mother’s Day not far off …Mums! 


There is also a fantastic selection of Easter gifts on the website so why not take a look? If you’d like any information on any other products please feel free to ask me and I’ll do my best to advise you!  


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment