Tuesday 3 April 2012

'Chooseday'




I know how much you all love chocolate and sweet treats and it’s no secret that we all have our favourites. Which is why today is the launch of our ‘Chooseday’ competition and the opportunity to win your favourite product on the website!



What you need to do,
  • It’s simple, go to www.justforyouconfectionery.co.uk, pick the product you love the most on the website and let me know why it is your favourite by posting a comment to the blog, Facebook Page or Twitter. 
  • One lucky winner will be selected and their chosen product sent to them!

The rules,
  • The competition will finish at 17.30 GMT on Wednesday 4th April.
  • Only available to UK mainland addresses.
  • Your details won’t be passed onto any third party or kept in any way.
  • This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with Facebook.
  • Unless otherwise requested at the time of the post the winner’s name will be announced on the blog. 
  • The lucky winner will be sent an email asking for their delivery address details. 


Whilst you’re there share the competition with your friends, ‘Like’ our Facebook page and follow the blog to keep up to date with Just For You! 

Good Luck!




05/04/2012 - Thank you to everyone who entered the 'Chooseday' competition. It is great to hear what some of your favourite products are! The lucky winner is Bex who loves our chocolate foiled fish! 


These delicious milk Belgian chocolate fish wrapped in brightly coloured foil are both appealing to the eye and stomach! A great choice!! Bex if you’d like to email me at info@justforyouconfectionery.co.uk I can arrange delivery of your prize! 



15 comments:

  1. I would really really really love to have a box of the Duc d'O Milk Truffles - 500g!!! =D My family is coming for easter and as we are serious chockaholics, at least I know I would be able to savour one of these gorgeous treats for myself before they get devoured by the masses ! =D Thank you!!

    Jenny Beale

    jrlbeale1 (AT) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would honestly make my and my fiancee's year if we could please win the Display Box of Belfine Chau'cho Chocolate Stirrers!!! Our wedding is later this year, and we really don't have a large bugdet at all, so every little helps and this would be such a fablous treat to be able to share with our guests !

    Thank you so very much,

    Daniel

    mastrophys2013 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Dark Chocolate Selection Ballotin - Dark chocolate is my favourite and this looks like a fantastic selection of different fillings too - and dark chocolate is good for you right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the Supreme Nougat Bar (Chocolate) 100g, because I love nougat but hardly ever get to eat it, usually only when we go to a fair or the seaside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the farmyard trio - i would love to win it for my kids as a wee treat x

    @ashlallan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just drooled my way around your lovely website. My eyes lit up when I saw the jelly bean machine. My family would be so excited to win one. Thank you for running the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of Fruit and Nut from Chocolate Garden. I love any fruit and nut chocolate and this one looks even more special than my usual buys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hard choice! but I love the chocolate tool kit, very funny but yummy! :D
    Also following you on twitter @smileysarahs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This chocolate bar looks delicious: http://www.justforyouconfectionery.co.uk/epages/es141597.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es141597/Products/A7617

    I love dark chocolate and I love mint so this is the perfect combination for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My SOLE contender is Chocolate Foiled Fish 80 x 10g. Deliciousness ASHORED, it would go down a TREAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Bex! You were the lucky winner of our 'Chooseday' competition last week! Please could you send me an email as soon as possible to info@justforyouconfectionery.co.uk to arrange delivery of your prize!

      Delete
  11. The Jelly Bean Factory Carrying Jar 1400g is my favourite, its been years since i last had even a single Jelly Bean, and that amount should keep me going for quite some time (unless i seriously pig out every day!) Would be great to have a load and in lots of the flavours too.

    hannah.whitling@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love the Pirate's Chest- such fun and practical too! I can see hours of imaginative fun coming from this - when the chocolates are eaten! http://www.justforyouconfectionery.co.uk/epages/es141597.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es141597/Products/40625

    ReplyDelete
  13. =D =D =D =D

    It would be amazing to give these to my husband for easter please =)

    7 Happy Thoughts Napolitans Silver Wrapped


    thank you!


    wildhaggislesley (AT) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://www.justforyouconfectionery.co.uk/epages/es141597.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es141597/Products/12058

    I would share these with my sons class at school. I like the fact that they are fish.

    ReplyDelete