Wednesday 13 June 2012

101 Things to do with Jelly Beans # 12

101 Things to do with Jelly Beans #12 - Nail Art!
Image - Jelly Bean Nails by Nail Loopy

One for the girls this week! 

I don't know how many of you have visited the social media site 'Pinterest' but I for one am hooked! It enables you to create your own virtual pinboard and save and share images of things you have found on the internet. 

Whilst spending one of many hours looking around the site I came across this amazing picture! Jelly bean nail art!! It was designed and crafted by Nail Loopy and most impressively all done by hand. I don't know if I dare try this on my own nails but it is such a fun, colourful and creative idea! Maybe someone could do it for me?! 

You can read more about how the design was created by visiting Nail Loopy's blog ... click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment